Stats (Per Meal):
Ingredients (Makes 5 Servings):
- 1 package extra lean ground turkey
- 1 white onion
- 115g Frozen Corn
- 500g Frozen Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Cup Minute Rice
- 1 Bottle PC Red Enchilada Sauce
- 150g Queso
- 300g Greek Yogurt
- 250g Salsa
- 1 Pack Low Sodium Taco Mix
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
Spices (add to taste as you cook):
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Chili Powder
- Cook down your onions in olive & spices and remove from heat onto a plate or bowl
- Put your frozen cauliflower rice into a large pot and cook to desired doneness
- Cook your minute rice to package directions
- Add your ground turkey to the same pan as the onions
- Add your taco mix and a bit of water to turkey, as well as spices (to taste)
- Once turkey is fully cooked, add back onions and add in bottle of enchilada sauce and cook a couple of minutes. Remove from heat onto a bowl or plate
- Get pan ripping hot and drop in your frozen corn. Char the outside and remove from heat.
- Pour minute rice into cauliflower pot and mix together.
- Put sour cream and salsa into little containers (50g each per meal).
Packaging for Meal Prepping Instructions:
You’re going to need a food scale if you want to accurately split up your food. If you just need a rough estimate, then just eyeball it.
What I like to do is weigh out my cauliflower/rice mixture, divide the total weight by 5 and evenly disperse into containers. Then do the same for the turkey. Then I put in the corn (but just eyeballed it, because there wasn’t much. Then you’ll want to do the queso. I weighed the container as a whole, put a scoop onto each one, then weighed the container again and did a little math how much I used.
You’ll end up with 5 containers of rice, turkey, queso and corn. Then 5 sour cream containers and 5 salsa containers.
People Who’ve Made This
“Burrito Bowls are the best. I eat one every day. “
“Berritoe bowlth are thoooo good but make me a little farty.”
You May Also Like....
Stats (Per Meal): 403 Calories12g Fat41g Carbohydrates38.8g ProteinIngredients (Makes 5 Servings):...
Stats (Per Meal): 418 Calories8.5g Fat46.2g Carbohydrates39.2g ProteinIngredients (Makes 6...
Stats (Per Meal): 436 Calories10.8g Fat49.2g Carbohydrates33.7g ProteinIngredients (Makes 6...
Stats (Per Meal): 334 Calories10.4g Fat35.8g Carbohydrates27.6g ProteinIngredients (Makes 4...
Ingredients: 1/2 pack bacon1 can mushrooms1 small onion1 green pepper1 pepperoni tube (cut into...
Pita Wrap & Fries This recipe will make you feel like you're eating a lunch on the beach in...
Easy Tzatziki Recipe The best greek dip you can eat. Servings 8 Ready In: 3 Hours Calories: 75...
Boom Roasted DinnerBoom, Roasted! The boom roasted dinner is an easy way to impress the family....
T&E's Cauliflower PizzaPizza - but, healthier. Servings 6Ready In: 1 Hour(ish)Calories:...
Clear the Fridge Noodle BowlAll you need for this recipe is leftover veggies in the fridge, a pack...