Stats (Per Meal):
Ingredients (Makes 6 Servings):
- 640g Extra Lean Beef Chunks
- 50g Gochujang
- 180g Plain Greek Yogurt
- 440g Coleslaw Mix
- 80g Carrots
- 1 Bunch Green Onions
- 400g Cucumber
- 2 Tbs Rice Vinegar
- 45g Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 10g Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbs Honey
- 100ml Soy Sauce
- 600g Cooked White Rice (I used Minute Rice)
Spices (add to taste as you cook):
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Black Pepper
- Ginger Powder
- Shaoxing Wine
- Chinese Black Vinegar
- Cook your beef chunks until tender (I used my instant pot – medium heat, beef/stew setting, 60 minutes). Cook with some of your soy sauce, gochujang and spices.
- Add your coleslaw mix, carrot, green onion, cucumber to a bowl and mix together.
- Whisk together sesame oil, rice vinegar, syrup and add to veggie mix. set bowl to the side
- in a small saucepan, combine soy sauce and honey until thickened. Then toss beef in this sauce (I find it’s kinda dry if you don’t do this, but totally optional. Put whatever spices/condiments I listed in the spices section as well if you’d like – all to your desired taste.
- Cook your rice and set aside to cool.
- Combine greek yogurt and gochujang (and a shot of water) and put in 6 little containers.
Packaging for Meal Prepping Instructions:
You’re going to need a food scale if you want to accurately split up your food. If you just need a rough estimate, then just eyeball it.
What I like to do is weigh out my rice, divide the total weight by 6 and evenly disperse into containers. Then do the same for the beef. Add your veggie mix to 6 separate containers. You’ll want this cold, and then you’ll heat up the rice/meat separate before you eat. Do this with the spicy yogurt too. Combine altogether when you eat.
People Who’ve Made This
“Amazing recipe. he stole the photo at the top though from another website. “
“Thothe Koreanth thure know how to make a thteak bowl. “
You May Also Like....
Chickpea Pasta Stroganoff
Stats (Per Meal): 403 Calories12g Fat41g Carbohydrates38.8g ProteinIngredients (Makes 5 Servings):...
Korean Steak Glass Noodle Bowls (Japchae)
Stats (Per Meal): 436 Calories10.8g Fat49.2g Carbohydrates33.7g ProteinIngredients (Makes 6...
Edamame Pasta Alfredo (with Roasted Cauliflower)
Stats (Per Meal): 334 Calories10.4g Fat35.8g Carbohydrates27.6g ProteinIngredients (Makes 4...
Ground Turkey Burrito Bowls (with Cauliflower Rice)
Stats (Per Meal): 346 Calories13g Fat30g Carbohydrates30.4g ProteinIngredients (Makes 5 Servings):...
Pizza Bun Mix
Ingredients: 1/2 pack bacon1 can mushrooms1 small onion1 green pepper1 pepperoni tube (cut into...
Pita Wrap & Fries
Pita Wrap & Fries This recipe will make you feel like you're eating a lunch on the beach in...
Easy Tzatziki Recipe The best greek dip you can eat. Servings 8 Ready In: 3 Hours Calories: 75...
Boom Roasted Dinner
Boom Roasted DinnerBoom, Roasted! The boom roasted dinner is an easy way to impress the family....
T&E’s Cauliflower Pizza
T&E's Cauliflower PizzaPizza - but, healthier. Servings 6Ready In: 1 Hour(ish)Calories:...
Clear the Fridge Noodle Bowl
Clear the Fridge Noodle BowlAll you need for this recipe is leftover veggies in the fridge, a pack...