Stats (Per Meal):
Ingredients (Makes 6 Servings):
- 1 package glass noodles (Assi Brand)
- 0.8 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Bunch Green Onions
- 1 Cup White Mushrooms
- 1 Red Pepper
- 75g Shredded Carrot
- 100ml Soy Sauce (used as you cook, to taste)
- 50g Honey
- 10g Sesame Oil
- 680g Outside Round Steak (use whatever)
- 1 Tbsp Gochujang
Spices (add to taste as you cook):
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Black Pepper
- Ginger Powder
- Shaoxing Wine
- Chinese Black Vinegar
- Marinate Your Steak in spices and soy sauce. Then Cook to desired doneness, slice up, and put to the side
- Chop up pepper, onion, Bottoms of the green onions, mushrooms, carrot (or buy pre shredded) and cook with spices and some soy sauce.
- Boil water for glass noodles and cook them til desired doneness. Rinse with cold water until cold, set to the side.
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, gochujang, shaoxing wine, chinese black vinegar, togarashi, and add to veggies. Cook until a little thicker.
- Back in the big pot, add back noodles, veggies with sauce and toss together.
Packaging for Meal Prepping Instructions:
You’re going to need a food scale if you want to accurately split up your food. If you just need a rough estimate, then just eyeball it.
What I like to do is weigh out my noodle/veggies, divide the total weight by 6 and evenly disperse into containers. Then do the same for the steak. From there top it with some sesame seeds and green onion tops.
You’ll likely need to go to an Asian grocery store for some of these ingredients (Gochujang, togarashi, glass noodles, chinese black vinegar, shaoxing wine). I’ve included pictures below to make shopping a little easier.
People Who’ve Made This
“Not as bad as i thought it would be”
“Glath noodleth are pretty good. I like pathghetti and meat thauce better tho. “
You May Also Like....
Stats (Per Meal): 403 Calories12g Fat41g Carbohydrates38.8g ProteinIngredients (Makes 5 Servings):...
Stats (Per Meal): 418 Calories8.5g Fat46.2g Carbohydrates39.2g ProteinIngredients (Makes 6...
Stats (Per Meal): 334 Calories10.4g Fat35.8g Carbohydrates27.6g ProteinIngredients (Makes 4...
Stats (Per Meal): 346 Calories13g Fat30g Carbohydrates30.4g ProteinIngredients (Makes 5 Servings):...
Ingredients: 1/2 pack bacon1 can mushrooms1 small onion1 green pepper1 pepperoni tube (cut into...
Pita Wrap & Fries This recipe will make you feel like you're eating a lunch on the beach in...
Easy Tzatziki Recipe The best greek dip you can eat. Servings 8 Ready In: 3 Hours Calories: 75...
Boom Roasted DinnerBoom, Roasted! The boom roasted dinner is an easy way to impress the family....
T&E's Cauliflower PizzaPizza - but, healthier. Servings 6Ready In: 1 Hour(ish)Calories:...
Clear the Fridge Noodle BowlAll you need for this recipe is leftover veggies in the fridge, a pack...